Why commissions are negotiable at Our323
When we tell people that all commissions at Our323 are negotiable, their first question is usually, “What does that mean for me?”
In short, you’ll spend significantly less when listing your home with an Our323 agent!
The commission fee will be discussed and negotiated between you and your agent. That means no expensive surprises at closing!
In comparison to traditional percentage-based commission fees—and the national average of 5.1%, as reported by REAL Trends—our negotiable real estate commission can save you thousands.
A negotiable commission is just one of many benefits we offer our Sellers.
When you trust an Our323 agent to sell your home, you’ll also get:
- A professional Comparable Market Analysis (CMA), including our suggestions to improve your home’s value before it goes on the market
- Cleaning and staging services
- Professional photography of your home
- Your home added to the Cheyenne MLS and shared with websites like Zillow and Realtor.com
- Open houses scheduled by your Our323 agent
- Expert advice and guidance while negotiating offers
- Market Analytics (ListHub) that ensure your listing gets in front of the right people
Our323 is excited to be able to offer a negotiable commission to our sellers, and we’d love the opportunity to put our experience to work for you.
Our323 is excited to be able to offer a flat fee to our sellers, and we’d love the opportunity to put our experience to work for you.